Monday, December 13, 2010

Week 38

Subject: Christmas time is here!

Hey everybody!

Just 8 days until the winter equinox! It's a nice -15 C out today and gray. I christened my long down coat yesterday. It was wonderful! I love it even though it looks like a sack.

I finally saw the driver's safety video, so Sis Kiser is allowing me to drive :) I'm finally getting used to sliding around the round abouts.

The work this week has been slow. We have a lot of finding to do! We also are going to really try and work double hard to get us through the winter.

We went caroling on Thursday as a district. It was really fun and we only got made fun of by 2 kids :) and we got a phone number! Elder Argyle is our zone leader and he's really fun. He whooped and hollered Merry Christmas after every set and just loved it :)

Last night we visited a lady who is Swedish but converted to Islam. There was another couple visiting them. The wife was also a converted Muslim. It was weird to come upstairs and see a Christmas tree and two veiled women making Christmas ginger cookies with their kids :) After that we had Christmas rice pudding with the ward and watched the rebroadcast of the Christmas devotional. It was lovely.

Well, I have to go. We have to cut P-day short to drive out to Bräcke. I love you all. Your prayers and letters as so appreciated. When I finally get my grad school stuff written (very slow process), I promise I'll write. Love you!
Syster M

No comments: